Major objective of computerization in banking

JAIIB Principles of Banking previous questions explanation series

Question: Who doesn't comes under low risk category under KYC guidelines?
Options:
A:Customer service
B:Housekeeping
C:CBS
D:Decision-making
Answer: Option C -CBS
Detailed explanation
BANK COMPUTERISATION & Need for Bank Computerization

The four major objectives of computerization in banking are to improve:
(a) customer service
(b) housekeeping
(c) decision-making
(d) productivity and profitability.

Speed and accuracy are the hallmarks of computers. Computers have a vital role to play wherever there is a huge volume of transactions and the work needs completion within a specified period.
The main objectives of computerization at the branch level is to improve customer service, quality of housekeeping and generation of data for better management control. At the regional and head office levels, the purpose of computerization is to store, analyse and retrieve data received from branches, generating information speedily, thereby strengthening the internal control over branches for policy formulation.

Previous Post
Next Post
April 10, 2017 at 7:51 AM

Informative and interesting which we share with you so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts. Look Here

November 20, 2019 at 12:59 AM

Application Architect certification training Check out free demo of all certifications Exam. Save your time and get on time success in cisco certification

April 30, 2020 at 4:39 AM

I have passed cisco 200-901 exam by using website

May 4, 2020 at 5:22 AM

i have pass the cisco 200-901 exam in first attempt, i suggest you to visit this site ,just for sharing my exprience.

July 9, 2020 at 1:35 AM

I found a lot of useful information from DUMPSHQ CISM dumps about real Certified Information Security Manager exam topics. It is indeed a useful source of preparation for Certified Information Security Manager certification.

July 12, 2020 at 12:26 PM

I found a lot of useful information from CertsDeals about real exam topics. It is indeed a useful source of preparation for DCA Questions.

July 16, 2020 at 6:39 AM

I succeeded in Isaca Cisa Exam with the help of this study material. My experience says Cisa Dumps are definately valid and effective.

July 27, 2020 at 11:51 PM

I found a lot of useful information from CertsDeals about real exam topics. My experience says Actual MS-100 Questions are definately valid and effective.

July 28, 2020 at 1:03 AM

I have pass Actual MS-500 Questions. I suggest u visit the website.

July 28, 2020 at 1:53 AM

Journey of using dumpshq was amazing. Most of its practice questions actually appeared in the real exam. I recommend Cism Dumps of dumpshq

August 26, 2020 at 12:35 AM

There are many websites, providing valid PSE-Strata practice exam questions but the problem is that their study material for Palo Alto Networks PSE-Strata certification exam is not enough to seize the success in the PSE-Strata exam. Because they do not provide updated PSE-Strata dumps questions certification exam needs the students to have to face failure. But don’t worry, there is still hope and that is DumpsTool.

August 26, 2020 at 1:07 AM

The reason I am recommending Dumpshq PMP Questions is because that I succeeded in PMI PMP Exam with the help of this study material. My experience says dumpshq PMP Questions are definately valid and effective.

September 2, 2020 at 6:34 AM

The NCP-5.10 exam dumps is an ultimate source for Nutanix certified professionals to keep their credentials updated. Our NCP-5.10 exam dumps are suitable to busy professionals, those now can pass NCP-5.10 exam with in a week. NCP-5.10 exam dumps

September 9, 2020 at 4:31 AM

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Exam is very hard to pass in the first attempt but the demand of Amazon Associate certification is increasing rapidly. Most of the people want to pass the Amazon SAA-C02 exam and I recommend they should use Amazon SAA-C02 Questions for better exam preparation.